Friday, April 3, 2009

Molly...

When I met Molly today, She was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Even though she could not balance herself, I liked the way she fell down- extremely comical yet graceful. Her words were like a melodious tune wafting into my ears. Her face was filled with pitifulness and compassion. Her eyes sparkled and twinkled with encouragement and hope.

I'll never forget her aristocratic-like prance, so confident with every step, so adroit, so harmonious, so Molly. She is very suave and exceptionally convincing, extremely outgoing, and does not like to be left alone.

I absolutely with all my heart and soul adore Molly. She completes me. When I had a conversation with her, she would always listen as if I was the only person in the room.

Every single second that I spent with her, I would cherish it. Molly was like no other person I met before. She was ALWAYS siding me.

Sure she likes to down and dirty and play around. We all have our differences. But sadly, I have to face the fact that Molly is a dog. She is a hush puppy/sausage dog. And a cute one too. I just wish that she could respond instead of barking when I was telling her about how cute she was. I certainly do believe that
A dog is Man's best friend.


Molly's unconditional love will always brighten up my day. I will always love you, Molly.

13 comments:

  1. Very good descriptive writing. This would certainly benefit the other students =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. a hush puppy..
    cool2x.. nice2x..
    how old?
    how big?
    how long?
    how expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the same dog when I come to your house?
    The black one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no
    another one.. you didnt read Joseph's comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. howie, it's not aristocratic at all -_-

    didn't u see her lazy face and that drooy cheeks..

    obviously, she didn't look aristocratic at all.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops.. wrong typing..

    droopy* or shud i say it's hangng around the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was talking about her walk. Not her face.
    It's touched the floor when she bend her head down. But she is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this dog docile and easily toilet trained? I am not fond of dogs but my fiancee has stipulated that we must have dogs in the house in future. So I'm looking for the least messy and "easiest to take care of" kind of dog. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dog is quiet if someone is nearby. But the first few weeks the dog will be noisy cuz he/she needs to adjust to the environment.

    Toliet trained.... DIY?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dogs ate their own SHIT.....!!!
    Sold them directly...
    Stupid dogs..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good rite? No need to clean up after them. Don't need to give them so much food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete