Sunday, May 31, 2009

The ongoing conversation between my mind and my heart.

Mind: So, you've got only a few months to the O's, how's your preparations?

Soul: Well, its getting closer, so I think that I'll kick it up a notch.

Mind: I see. (pauses and takes a breather) I heard that you quite depressed these days.

Soul: Yes, its true, lately I've been down in the dumps.

Mind: And why is that?

Soul: Hm... (sigh) Its 'cuz of this girl.

Mind: Oooo... And how does this girl affect you?

Soul: (immersed into deep thinking) On a day to day basis, due to her I have turned a new leaf. School performance, hmm... it has dropped a bit but not that noticeable.

Mind: Then why are you sad? Does this girl make you depressed? Do you even like the girl?

Soul: Yes I like the girl but its quite complicated to explain.

Mind: I'll try to understand please, pray tell.

Soul: (clears throat) You know that I've only got a couple months here in Surabaya before I go to Singapore.

Mind: Yeah... and???

Soul: I'll put it to you in a nutshell: I have a dilemma (a long pause). I like this girl but if I have a relationship with her it would be quite difficult as I could break her heart as I depart to Singapore. But if I don't have this relationship with this girl then the pain would be a burden to me. Every second that I think about her, its like another ton of sand bag added to my back lengthening my grasp of my goals.

Mind: I've got nothing to say.

Soul: I did a survey and most teenagers told me to do the long distance relationship. But the matured people told me this and I quote"... there are over 6 billion people in this earth. Why do you need to love this girl so much at this early age?"

Mind: Ah... that makes sense... I guess (nod slightly)

Soul: (Deeply sighs) Well, I gotta go study. Catch up with you later.

10 comments:

  1. Are you sure it's the soul having a conversation with you or another part of your anatomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOyyy... howie my *ss..!!
    why did you delete my long comment..!!
    sh*t..!!
    it was damn long and important!!
    if i knew you would delete it, i should have copy pasted it and saved it in my computer..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. The conversation between Jos.Alf n Tifa:
    beep..beep..beep..

    Jos: hello, is this Tifa?

    T: Yes..... who's this?

    Alf: This is howie's friend..

    T: Yes... and?

    Alf: how do you know howie?

    T: He's a son of my pa's friend.

    Joss: Ow... he likes you.

    T: ya.... and..?

    J: Do you want to be his girlfriend?

    T: (paused....) no....

    beep..beep..beep.. telephone ended..
    (Howie bowed his head down and cried..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you delete this comment again, i'll post it in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was like old news?? He has vehemently denied any connection with this tifa character lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He lied to us, mr.
    the girl IS Tifa..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahahahaha funny joseph, u too, lied on a couple of stuff there...

    ReplyDelete