Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lip gloss


Lip gloss to women, is a treasure that they would always have with them on hand. But lip gloss to men, are just a hunk of junk. They do not want to know about it, and they do not want to use it. As fate has it, I had the 'opportunity' to use it for the SNA got talent show.

Apple flavor.... yuck... The taste just would not get off my mouth. Every word I spoke, every time I had a sip of over chlorinated water the apple flavor would just pop in like uninvited guests and destroy the whole party.

Sure lip gloss gives the wet look but it is like a wolf in a sheep clothing. The audience sees it as a complement to the face and the clothes, but in the eyes of the beholder, it just terrible. Well, to me it is.

I just had an epiphany, why do people wear lip gloss when they know the taste is just plain horrible? I guess its just a sacrifice that they take to make themselves look good. I agree a first impression does give you the up side but do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a person that just looks good? That is just plain stupid and so is lip gloss.


Signing off,


The Toddler

10 comments:

  1. haha..
    Told ya' that you should wear red lipstick instead of lip gloss..
    uahahahha.. ^o^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point man. Better to show the real you rather than faking it and when you release the inner & real side you, it may bring disappointments.

    What flavour would you rather try at first if you had no idea how would the lip gloss feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, nope. I never liked cosmetics stuff on me... Its... Yuck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happened with me actually...When I first came to this school. In sec 3 this person was damn kind but after a year he changed the colour of his skin and I think he is not worth to be friends with

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know who this guy is... Nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a nice one...In fact, I think its out of this world. Haha....Just getting my hopes high

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good let's start teasing tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its better apple flavor..
    How if U get durian flavor?

    ReplyDelete