Monday, June 8, 2009

And so it begins

As I sit here in Starbucks drinking a mug of iced caramel chocolate, I began thinking of the upcoming O levels. It was nothing really, except that it was quickly approaching. I haven’t even begun doing revisions on any subjects. The oral tests are next month and I don’t know what to prepare for. Time is thinning out. Now it is not the time to watch the paint dry on the wall. Now it is time to do some hardcore studying. No more procrastinating. Be like the Nike slogan “Just do it!”. But still it is easier said than done.

One hour at Starbucks and still I haven’t found anything to do and write. Can things get any worse? Sigh... So tired and so bored.

What is the point of the O levels anyway?

Why is it so doggone hard?

Why is the O level so important?

Why? Why? Why?

Many questions but so little answers…

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Its tearing me apart.

3 comments:

  1. Wah not bad a..
    U also wrote blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Diana's makes a good point. Despite the futility of the afternoon, blogs never disappoint. Anyway, practise reading aloud to someone and find some pictures to describe to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was soo bored in Starbucks, that I decided to jot down what is in my mind at that time being

    ReplyDelete